Custom embroidered patches have become quite popular of late. These patches can enhance any article of clothing and they are not just for bikers. Aside from being identified with motorbike enthusiasts, these custom patches are often seen in sports uniforms and jackets, baseball caps, and other sports giveaways. You can also create beautiful pieces of clothing just by sewing in attractive and unique custom patches.
Businesses use these custom patches as marketing tools while clubs and organizations use them to create awareness for their events or causes. However, they can also be perfect art pieces that you can add to your plain outfits. You can make them as the focal points for an otherwise plain and casual get-up.
Finding custom embroidered patches is not difficult because there are online shops that offer different design choices and great discount deals.
The key in making your project a success is to use custom patches in both chic and elegant ways. Your options are limitless. You can use them as accessories for your plain colored shirts or adorn a couple of your pair of jeans to give them updated looks.
Purchase patches that interests you or that you can show your unique personality with. If you have difficulty looking for designs you want from stores, you can have them custom made, which is more of a brilliant idea than purchasing ready-made ones. With custom embroidered patches you can play with the design themes, colors, shapes, and sizes.
Do not attempt to limit your options in terms of designs because if you, it would be difficult to find the most unique designs that you can ever find.
Here are some helpful tips to get you started:
• Carefully choose the right shape of your custom embroidered patches. You might find the simple square or round patches, but don’t be surprised to find that there are complex shapes available. Consider the dimensions of the apparel you wish to sew the patches on. This is an important factor since you want to get something that will look just right on your shirt or jeans.
• The fabric is another important consideration. It is imperative that you get a suitable fabric that will give you freedom to be creative with the custom patches. You can go for vintage cloth or the softer fabrics such as cotton and satin. To add more variety, you can add lace or organza. If you feel that you cannot think of a good design to mix and match fabrics, patches, and apparels, you can consult designers so you are guided more efficiently.
• You should already have a clear idea of what type of look you want to achieve, this makes it easier to choose the right designs. If you are going for the more elegant look, you can choose patch works that are not too colorful. If you want to go for the more casual and playful look, then you can choose the more casual designs. Since these are customizable, you can give specific instructions to the manufacturers as to what type of design you want to have for your patches.
• If you want to get a more visual appeal to your patches, you can choose to combine different color pallets but make sure that you also choose the right shade for the apparel you intend to put these colorful patches on.
• There are other items that you can accessorize the patches with, like beads, plastic gemstones, and sequins to give them more character. You can also look for trendy buttons that you can check out from craft stores.
With the above tips, you are now ready to update your wardrobe with these custom embroidered patches.